Parents, Students & Community Members,
For the 2023-24 school year, we will be enforcing the following traffic rules:
- NO PARKING/STOPPING will be allowed on Union Street or Indian Lane for afternoon elementary pick-ups prior to 2:45 pm. If you stop and block traffic on these roads prior to 2:45 pm, you will be asked to move by school police. If you continue to stop prior to 2:45 pm, you will receive a written warning. After the 2nd written warning, a citation will be issued every time after that. Fines will be assessed for each citation.
- Any driver observed by school police traveling in the oncoming traffic lane, will be stopped and will receive an immediate citation. Do NOT cross the lines to travel around stopped vehicles.
- Staff and students leaving the high school between 2:15-3:15 pm are asked to leave campus via the 9th Street exit.
- Students, parents and staff entering the campus between 2:15-3:15 pm for sports or after school activities are asked to enter by the Mahoning Street entrance.
- Parents picking up High School students are asked to wait until 2:00 pm to line up. If you must be on campus prior to 2:00 pm, please utilize the Student Parking in front of the High School to wait for your student or the Administration Building parking lots to wait for 2:00 pm line up.
It is our District's priority to maintain a safe campus for all students and staff. We cannot do this without your help. Please adhere to the directions listed above to help us maintain safe traffic patterns on campus.